Monday, October 19, 2009

inspiration monday




i'm a true believer that when you're inspired to learn something new, it's important to find the best instruction available. and if you've been inspired to learn italic calligraphy, then martha lever is the perfect instructor! her new online class will teach you everything that you need to know about tools, foundations, and great letterforms! and not only is martha a very talented, accomplished artist, she's also a very sweet, dear person who inspires me each and every day!

you can visit martha at her blog here
and learn more about her online calligraphy class here

12 comments:

K said...

I know! I also know that I badly need a calligraphy course. No way, though, the cost of the course + the list of supplies would send me in a deep dark corner crying. So I'll have to put up with my yucky writing for some more time ...

Silke Powers said...

Wow, that reminds me of the calligraphy class I took some 22 years ago. What fun that was!! Hugs, Silke

Martha Lever said...

Hi Lori! You are so sweet to do this! oxoxoxoxoxoxo

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh I soo agree that MArtha is the best. I am like K, can't afford it ow but someday...someday...

julie king said...

her class is on my hit list for sure! what a sweet bloggy friend she is! and, i love her studio!!!!!

LR said...

calligraphy is so graceful; i hope i can take a class later on. thank you for sharing the details about the class and martha.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I totally agree with you on your statement of learning from the best there is on anything you want to learn new...as you will then learn it the write way.

Great and fun post! :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

PS I am back again....Hope you had a good Monday! :)

Stop by when you can. The Queen made two special announcements at the Manor!

Alexandra MacVean said...

PPS I dont see that journal I wanted a few posts back in your Etsy shop. :(

Anonymous said...

Lori, it's so wonderful that you take the time to pass on inspiration to others. Your delivery is always personal and full of good intent.

Becky Shander said...

Lori, that last comment was from me. I somehow botched up the posting details (oops).

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Lori! Gosh, is Martha ever a talented lady!!! ...and OMG, I took the little tour of her studio, and LOVED every wonderful, perfect inch of it...and her cute little doggie too! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...